Tuesday 6 January 2015

2 DIMENSIONAL DESIGN>>5th ASSIGNMENT- PAINTING TO MUSIC

PAINTING TO MUSIC
Basically is a new experience to me, never did this kind of drawing before. This what I paint for the first section. I did not have any idea at first, so I put my hand on the paper and then a few circles came out. Later, I started to paint. While listening to modern music, there are some sad song and some happy song, so I painted with bright colours and also grey and the black background. 
Have a closer look. I like how the lines flow. I used graphite pencil, water colour, poster colour, and water colour pencil.

We have classical music for the second section. I'm more comfortable with classical music as you can see the differences between the first section work piece. the first one is freedom and untidy. This one is calm and neat. Through this assignment, I realized that how music affected our feelings and thinking, this is a great experience! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment