Sunday 4 January 2015

2 DIMENSIONAL DESIGN>>4th ASSIGNMENT- MONOGRAM

MONOGRAM

These are my very first designs of my monogram. I was a bit lost.
 After looking at previous students' work, I got what Ms. Mas Lisa wants us to do. I started to create something different.
Guess which one I chose for my monogram?
TADA! This is the final decision. The letter ''E'' and ''L'' from Ester Liang. Finalized it on graph paper then started to cut stencil for printing used.
I cut few of them to print my 6 things and poster.
To print on fabric and paper, Acrylic is better.
Put acrylic on a make-up sponge and then press softly on the surface, continue this action untill the colour apply on there evenly.
Each part have to apply at least twice. If not, the white still cannot fully covered the black of the mounting board.
I sprayed a bit silver colour on the top part so it look like radiance.
notice board (spray paint)

paper bag (spray paint)

poster (acrylic)

saving can (spray paint) and candy bottle (maker pen)
I'm surprised with the outcome, love them so much! Thank you for watching.=)




No comments:

Post a Comment